We are proud, because the company has received their new certificate a few days ago. This means that we can continue to call ourselves an official NAT participant.
It certifies to us and thus to others that we are committed to sustainable management by taking measures for the careful use of natural resources, environmental, nature and climate protection. Already implemented and to be mentioned are for example:
- Alternative building heating system: the waste heat generated during the laser material processing is fed into the building's heating circuit by a heat pump.
- Participation in the research project ZO.RRO for a CO2-neutral energy supply for industrial production: The aim is to develop flexibility options in companies in order to enable CO2-free and economically sensible use of energy and at the same time to contribute to grid stability.
- Installation of appropriate measurement technology
- Analysis of the energy profile
- CO2 monitoring and determination of the CO2 footprint
- Analysis of flexibility potentials in the production process
Furthermore, we are in the planning phase for the installation of a photovoltaic system on our two buildings at the Hermsdorf site.