Becoming every day a little bit better because it is only a success for us when you are satisfied.
We want to work and grow with you long-termed. Therefore it is necessary to meet continually your requirements according to the quality of products.
On request initial sample test reports (ISTR) as per VDA6.1 can be issued. Besides the custom-made test
reports we also offer analyses to process capabilities as well as additional measurements of components
besides our standard inspections.
Our quality control follows this three steps:
- Inspection of the utilizing material and verification of the provided customer details before starting
the laser processing
- Sampling inspection and assessment of the processing result in current production
- Final inspection (dimensional inspection as well as visual control)
|Measurement and testing devices|
3D coordinate measuring equipment
enables a fast acquisition, processing and evaluation of measured data by using different optical
sensors and comprehensive 3D evaluating algorithms. It is applied for the most important
measuring tasks during processing for continous quality control.
- measuring range: x to 200 mm, y to 150 mm, z to 150 mm
- lighting: bright and dark field
- guaranteed measuring accurancy: 2,5 µm + 1,25 µm/100 mm
Surface roughness measuring device
By measuring the surface roughness the processing parameters were inspected during processing
- measuring range: 350 µm (- 200 µm to +150 µm)
- roughness parameter compliant to ISO, DIN, ANSI and JIS
- indication range of parameter like Ra, Ry, Rz: 0,01 µm to 100 µm
Measuring projectors and optical inspection measuring stations
Available at many workstations during production for regular optical inspections.
- resolution: 0,01 mm in x and y
- lighting: reflected and transmitted light
Optical surface measuring system
to create optically the topography of surfaces. The system enables the 2D/ 3D determination of
waviness and roughness as per DIN EN ISO regulations in short measurement times and ranges.
Measurable are lines and contours in every direction.
- measuring range: 200 mm² x 200 mm²
- max. height-measuring range: 300 µm - 3 mm
- vertical resolution: 10 nm - 100 nm