We provide you with our extensive measuring and testing technology to test, measure and qualify your components for you, even without your own machining. We are also offer you embedding, cut-off grinding and etching of laser-welded components for seam testing and light microscopic evaluation for your joining components.
We qualify laser-structured, textured or modified component surfaces with non-contact optical or tactile roughness and topography measurements. For many substrate materials, flatness and its reliable verification is a decisive quality feature for the subsequent coating and structuring processes.
We offer the following measuring and testing methods:
- roughness and waviness measurement 2D and 3D according to EN ISO 4287/ 4288
- flatness measurement according to DIN EN ISO 12781-1
- topography display and measurement
- 3D coordinate measuring technology with max. volume of 1000 x 650 x 300 m³
- digital light microscopy up to 500 x magnification
- preparation of micrographs (incl. embedding, grinding and etching of specimens)
- micrographs of weld seams to check the seam quality
- carrying out helium leak tests using a leak detector with measurable leak rates of up to 5.0x10-12
- leak testing of hermetically welded enclosures using the bombing method